Cookies Policy and Returns Policy.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages, Smartphone, tablet or similar device. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser to delete them from your computer's hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes to your cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies may be installed:
|These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites. They store service configurations so you don't have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
| • Optimal video transmission speeds.
• Content adapted to your navigation.
• Ease of viralizing the content of your choice.
• Stores the purchase made in a “shopping cart” in the E-commerce Services.
|These Cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or device to offer you more appropriate content and services.
|• Content adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.
|Registration Cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.
| • You can stay authenticated even if you close the browser, so when you return you will still be identified unless you disconnect or log out.
• To access certain areas of our web portals, for example to participate in a contest.
|These Cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our web portals completely anonymously. - We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
| • We can know if the user who is accessing is new or a repeat visitor.
• This information can help us improve navigation and give you better service.
|These Cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web portals. - Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
• Provide advertisements managed through third parties (“Ad-servers”) that are displayed on the page in real time.
The user may - at any time - choose which cookies they want to work on this website through the browser settings; For example:
- Microsoft Edge. / Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox , fromhttp://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari , from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Updates and Modifications
What is your return policy?
We do not offer returns on jackets, but we do offer a voucher for another of our products from any of our collection.
In the new collection of dresses you have 14 calendar days to make the return, after those days a return cannot be made.
Can I exchange a product for a different size or color?
At this time we do offer exchanges. If you are unsure which size will fit you best, please contact one of our team at email@example.com.